For the first time, Ballarat International Foto Biennale presents a night of White Night photography with local photographer Peter Kervarec. Capped at five people, explore White Night through the lense of photography.
Peter Kervarec is a Ballarat born professional photographer with over 35 years experience and who loves the streets of Ballarat as there is always something new to find and experience. One of his favourite things to do is wander the streets with a camera, so why not let him be your photography mentor for a session at White Night?
Participants will meet at the National Centre For Photography. The walk will go for approximately two hours. Please bring with you:
- A full charged battery and a spare if available
- Card with plenty of space
- A small torch
- Camera with manual setting
- Warm clothing eg coat, hat, fingerless gloves etc, food or drink if desired
- Remote release (optional)
- Be fit and healthy and able to walk around the CBD for 2 hours
Included in this workshop: Participants will be shown some tips and tricks in the finer points of night photography, how to take photos manually, capture perfect exposures of White Night.
Note: this will be a very busy night with lots of action!
White Night Photography Walk
- September 21, 2019 - September 22, 2019
10:30 pm - 12:30 am